Friday, July 22, 2005

I want concrete countertops in my house


I love the look of concrete countertops, and I don't think it would be too difficult to do myself. I could even make sinks and bathtubs. Those sacks of concrete would be easier to lug around than a bathtub.

I once lived in an apartment with a large bathtub made of little ceramic tiles embedded in concrete. It had to have been made on site, the tenth floor of a condominium. Only problem was the hot water heater was small--half the size of a normal waterheater, and I could never fill the tub more than about 3 or 4 inches with warm water.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/01/2007

    Ya your kitchen countertop is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/01/2007

    You did well. This countertop installation is looking perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/02/2007

    Great job. If you want to find more about countertop or its installation you can visit http://www.countertopsbathroomkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/26/2007

    My wife and I are doing concrete for our countertops. We decided upon Sonoma Cast Stone after reading about them on www.getwithgreen.com. They have a Nucrete product that we will use in certain spots where we don't necessarily want the patina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful house. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete