Tuesday, September 27, 2005

House kits


A house kit is one answer if you have more time than money. For the price of a good down payment you could have the whole house. Kind of reminds me of the old paint by numbers. Whatever happened to all those pictures? There must have been millions of them, but I've never seen a single one at garage sales or flea markets. I know the ones I painted got thrown away, so I guess that answers my question.

Well, anyway FirstDay Cottages seems like a nice company if you live in the northeast; they charge for delivery if you live more than 100 miles from their place in New Hampshire.

This site talks about the horrors of log cabin kits, so if you've been looking at those log cabin magazines better check them out. They say you can build a good log cabin house for less than $10,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment